- Distribution Centres
- Industrial buildings
- Retail stock rooms
- Cold Stores
Air Curtains provide a solution to heat loss through doorways; this is done by the delivery of a powerful barrier of heated or ambient air across the width or down the length of a doorway that can help to reduce the running costs of the building by reducing the amount of heat loss and disruption to employees.
Air Curtains can be used in 2 ways
The most commonly used application is to use the ambient heat from within the building that is made up from heat generated by lights, machinery etc…… To create a barrier of warm air across the doorway.
There is also an Option to for the Air Curtain to be heated via a natural gas burner, which provides additional heat to the Air Curtain which will also compliment the internal heating system of the building.
Features & Benefits of Air Curtains
- Lower energy bills by reducing heat loss
- Compliment & improve efficiency of conventional Heating system
- Allows doors to be left open for forklift access
- Heaters can operate when doors are closed to provide Supplementary heating
- Units can be mounted horizontally or vertically to fit individual requirements
We offer a FREE SITE SURVEY & quotation on all enquiries, during the visit we will advise you on the most cost effective & efficient way of Heating and cooling your building.